This agency specializes in Alcohol Education for District Courts and Out of State cases, which require an educational component/requirement for license re-instatement.
courts are now making a one day education class mandatory for first time drunk drivers, this usually includes attending a victim impact panel and MADD classes.
Classes at this agency are held regularly
the last Saturday of every month, consisiting of eight hours. Class begins prompty at 9 am and convines at 5 pm.
- Consequences of conviction & Michigans State laws
- The Addiction Process
- Physiological & Psychological effects of use
- Identification of problem
- Underlying issues related to abuse
- Strategies to prevent a future offense.
Classes requires pre-registration. For more information call 734-283-1721.